ACLS is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest and other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes but does not limit personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units.
- Key changes in advanced cardiovascular life support, reflecting the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device and use of an (AED)
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
Critical Care Training Center offers several different options to suit your individual needs. Whether you are getting your first-time ACLS certification, ACLS recertification, or online certification, we guarantee you won’t have any issues finding the class you need.
Register online or call us at 818.766.1111
Certification cards will be provided at the end of class, upon successful completion of course requirements. Our courses are designed to deliver 100% “Stress Free” learning environment and we provide “Don’t Pass, Don’t Pay Guarantee.”
Please Note for On-Campus Classes: The American Heart Association (AHA) ACLS Book is required for this class. Bring your book to your on-campus class or you will be required to purchase a book prior to the start of class. If you need to order a book in advance please allow one week for shipping and provide that information under the comment section when scheduling the class. Books can be purchased online at the time of registration.
Please Note for Online Classes: By taking the Online ACLS accredited class, you will receive the same class completion card as you would taking the traditional class.
ACLS Online Heartcode is the most high tech, official American Heart Association (AHA) Self-Directed Comprehensive eLearning Program. It allows students to take the ACLS course on a computer, instead of attending a traditional, classroom base course. By using simulation technology and scenario-based learning, that in studies has been shown to be very effective.